Key Coverage For Your Business
Every business should have a property insurance coverage to respond to the many risks associated with property ownership. Property policies offer many unique coverages, some of which we have
- Building Coverage - allows you to quickly rebuild or repair buildings or other property damaged by fire, theft, natural disaster or other events, allowing you to return to normal operations.
- Business Personal Property Coverage - covers costs to replace the contents in your building if they are stolen or destroyed by a covered unforeseen event.
- Business Income Coverage - provides for continued income or lost revenues while the building and its contents are being rebuilt and replaced. Business income helps you to cover operating and ordinary payroll expenses needed to keep an organization operating after a loss, usually for a specific time.
- Building Ordinance Coverage - covers the increased cost to comply with building codes, ordinances or laws that have changed after your building was originally constructed. For example, under new building codes, your structure may be required to have a sprinkler system, which will increase construction costs.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage - includes loss due to failure or breakdown of equipment such as boilers, heating systems, and electrical machinery.
- Back-up of Sewer - covers costs to repair or replace items damaged by back-up or overflow of a sewer or drain.
- Earthquake Coverage - provides insurance to repair or replace damaged equipment and buildings resulting from an earthquake. Earthquake coverage is typically excluded under most property policies.
The Berry Curtis Insurance Agency opened in 1986 and has been family owned and operated ever since. We’ve become a staple in the community, holding membership in the Corning Chamber of Commerce and other organizations. Our owner, Berry, is a member of the Patriot Guard, a motorcycle brigade for military funerals. His dedication to protection is apparent in many aspects of his life.