Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
Forty-nine states mandate that drivers carry minimum amounts of auto insurance, and these requirements exist for all motor vehicle operators. Motorcycles are just as much of a motor vehicle as the average car, and they need insurance just as critically.
However, motorcycle insurance is distinct from the average auto policy, and you must customize yours to your advantage in order to reap the full benefits. Your plan will ensure that you are protected from any problem you might run up against when you hit the road.
At Berry Curtis Insurance, we believe in providing tailored motorcycle insurance to every biker, whether full-time or casual. We provide riders from Redding to Corning, CA and the surrounding areas with the quality benefits they deserve at affordable prices.
Personalized Benefits for Your Bike
Your motorcycle is unique to you, and you have to recognize that riding a bike is a lot different from driving a car. There are higher operating risks that are directly related to the fact that you are operating a two-wheeled vehicle that leaves you completely exposed to the elements. It is harder to control this bike and harder to protect yourself when a hazard arises.
Motorcycle insurance is designed to insure you against this level of risk with personalized benefits. However, it will contain many of the coverage items that will look similar to those within your auto insurance, such as:
- Collision & Comprehensive Damage Insurance
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Medical Payments/PIP Coverage
You can also include customized benefits within your plan such as equipment insurance, gap insurance, rental reimbursement and roadside assistance.
Just like your car, we want to make sure your bike is protected, too. Berry Curtis Insurance agents will work with each client to create a policy that best fits their needs. Contact us today to get started on your motorcycle coverage before your next big adventure on the open road.
What Does Motorcycle Insurance Cover?
A full coverage auto insurance policy may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, falling object, theft, vandalism and more.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage that you may cause in an at-fault accident while operating the insured vehicle.
- Medical Payments Coverage: This insurance covers medical bills you and your passengers may face after a car accident, no matter who is at fault.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance covers expenses related to an accident with another driver who is not carrying insurance.
- Roadside Assistance
California Motorist Insurance Requirements
All California drivers are required to carry at least:
- $15,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $30,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $5,000 in property damage liability
Insurance Coverage Details
At Berry Curtis Insurance, we take your Motorcycle Insurance seriously and will ask the important questions to make sure we help you find the right policy for your situation. We are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and making sure that we have our customer’s best interests in mind. Our staff are here to answer any of your questions or concerns.
Contact one of our representatives today to learn more about our insurance coverage options:
You may also be interested in…