Farm Property Insurance in Redding, CA and Corning, CA
Farm Property Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Farm Property Insurance Information
The agriculture industry deals in high-risk commodities—and farmers need special insurance to provide financial protection. Having appropriate farm insurance can help you stay on track as you progress toward meeting your operation’s financial goals.
Call Berry Curtis Insurance serving the Redding and Corning, California, areas today to learn more about your farm property insurance options and to get a quote.
What Is Farm Property Insurance?
Farm insurance helps protect your farming operation from the financial effects of accidents and incidents that may lead to liability claims, lost livestock or lost crops. Farm property insurance typically covers farm supplies, livestock, and machinery or equipment. It’s crucial to tailor your farm insurance to meet the needs of your farming operation.
Farm property insurance may cover the following:
- Livestock—Your livestock provides an essential source of revenue for your farming operation. If your livestock is lost due to a covered event, livestock insurance helps pay to replace it.
- Supplies—Farm products insured by a farm property insurance policy may include tools, feed, silage, fertilizers, pesticides and grain. Your agent can help you understand this coverage and ensure that the supplies your farming operation counts on are covered.
- Farm equipment and machinery—Your farming operation’s combines, tractors, irrigation systems and specialized equipment are essential to the success of your farming business. Your farm property insurance may also cover computers and office equipment.
Depending on details about your farming operation, your agent may recommend that you tailor your coverage to include the following policies:
When Does Farm Property Insurance Kick In?
- Crop insurance
- Farm livestock insurance
- Farm dwelling insurance
- Farm structures insurance
- Commercial auto insurance
- Farm liability insurance
- Umbrella insurance
- Workers’ compensation insurance
Your agent can help you understand exactly which damage-causing events are covered by your farm property insurance policy. In general, farm property insurance policies cover the following:
Who Needs Farm Property Insurance?
- Weather, including severe storms, droughts, hail, lightning and windstorms
- Fire, smoke damage and explosions
- Criminal acts, including vandalism and theft
- Livestock losses due to several perils, including vandalism, fire, electrocution and lightning
Anyone renting or owning a farm needs insurance to help cover potential losses. Farm property insurance can help provide essential financial protection from common perils that could devastate your operation.
Get Farm Insurance Today
Contact the agents at Berry Curtis Insurance to learn about your options for farm property insurance. They can help you decide which policies will benefit your farming operation.
Take the first step in picking the right coverage and call us at 530-223-0637 or request your quote
You may also be interested in…