How To Save On Your Commercial Insurance
The purchase of business insurance is an essential investment for business owners. Insurance policies protect the business from the financial consequences of accidents and mishaps that could erode profitability and threaten continuity of the operation. Business insurance can be expensive, so we wanted to give you a few tips in how to get the most out of your business insurance purchase.
- Combine your business auto, property, and liability into one package.
- Take a close look at your policy and make sure you have the coverage you need. There may be coverages you have that you do not need.
- Look to insurers that offer loss control help. This will help you manage your risk and keep claims as low as possible.
- Is your deductible too low? You may save more than you think by increasing your property deductible to $5,000 or even $10,000. If you generally have no loses this may save you money.
- Each insurer is different, but you might save by paying your premium in full upfront.
Commercial insurance is one of the most important products a new business needs. Our agency can help you review your risks and guide you through the process of securing the right combination of coverage and price.