Imagine that your entire business was focused on just one day out of the whole year? You have to spend 364 days preparing for one single product distribution. Do you think there might be just a little bit of stress—say around December 20? If we attempted to present Santa with a business insurance proposal, he might say, “Who would sue Santa?” If Santa were concerned about being sued, he might stop delivering gifts to attorney’s homes!
You might get that special gift this year, it could be a new car, art, jewelry, or even an ATV. If so, Santa suggests you call us to make sure it gets insured. Your homeowner’s insurance can be updated to reflects any new purchases.
Santa might be advised to consider an accident policy and a good health plan. Here are some interesting facts about Christmas that you may not have known.
- All letters addressed to Santa in the United States go to Santa Claus, Indiana.
- It is estimated that the song "White Christmas" by Irving Berlin is the bestselling single in history with over 100 million copies sold.
- Each year more than 3 billion Christmas cards are sent in the U.S. alone.
- $447 billion and 12.9 billion hours…Money and Time Americans are expected to spend shopping, wrapping and returning gifts.
- During the Christmas season, nearly 28 sets of LEGO are sold every second.
- All the gifts in the Twelve Days of Christmas would equal 364 gifts.
- Christmas trees have been sold in the U.S. since the year 1850.
The Berry Curtis Insurance Agency opened in 1986 and has been family owned and operated ever since. We’ve become a staple in the community, holding membership in the Corning Chamber of Commerce and other organizations. Our owner, Berry, is a member of the Patriot Guard, a motorcycle brigade for military funerals. His dedication to protection is apparent in many aspects of his life.