In-Home Child Care
In-Home Child Care Quote Form
Looking for coverage? Click the following link to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
In-Home Child Care Insurance Quote
In-Home Child Care Insurance Information
What is in-home daycare center insurance?
In-home daycare center insurance provides the protection your business needs if you are running a daycare center out of your home. Your personal home insurance policy does not extend to this type of small business, so make sure you are getting the protection you need to keep your childcare business afloat.
Are you eligible?
To find out if you are eligible for in-home daycare center coverage, see the requirements below (please note that swimming, pets, motorized equipment and trampolines are not included in this policy):
- You are operating under the legal requirements of your state
- You are caring for 1-18 children in your home
- You are not allowing children to use any swimming facilities on your property
- You do not have any of the following breeds: Rottweiler, Pit Bull, Doberman, Mastiff breeds, or any other mixed breed where the dominant breed is any of these breeds listed.
What kind of coverage is offered?
- Liability coverage
- Protection against abuse and molestation claims
- Legal defense protection
- Bodily injury and property damage - general liability coverage only