Auto Insurance in Redding CA and Corning, CA
Berry Curtis Insurance is an independent agency that is family owned and operated. Since the beginning, our knowledgeable team has been dedicated to creating lasting relationships with drivers across California. We will help you find and tailor an auto insurance policy specifically for your coverage needs and your budget.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
A full coverage auto insurance policy may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, falling object, theft, vandalism and more.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage that you may cause in an at-fault accident while operating the insured vehicle.
- Medical Payments Coverage: This insurance covers medical bills you and your passengers may face after a car accident, no matter who is at fault.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance covers expenses related to an accident with another driver who is not carrying insurance.
- Roadside Assistance
California Car Insurance Requirements
All California drivers are required to carry at least:
- $15,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $30,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $5,000 in property damage liability
Is California a Fault State?
California operates under an at-fault system when it comes to auto insurance. This means that drivers who are responsible for a car accident may be required to pay for damages and injuries both for themselves and others involved in the accident.
However, California drivers can still sue for additional damages after an at-fault accident.
Insure with Berry Curtis Insurance
Don’t wait to protect your vehicle with the policy you deserve. Call Berry Curtis Insurance at
or fill out an to get started today.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
How Much Auto Insurance Liability Do I Need?
Liability insurance requirements vary per state. Minimum liability is not necessarily the only amount you need, however. Call
to discuss your liability insurance needs.
How Much is an Auto Insurance Deductible?
You can adjust your car insurance deductible according to your coverage. A higher deductible may save you money on monthly premiums, but this also means paying more out of pocket when it comes time to file a claim.
How Often Do Car Insurance Prices Change?
Car insurance prices generally change each year, but they can change nearly any point in the year. After an accident or a claim, the prices of your insurance premiums can change immediately.
When Does Auto Insurance Deny a Claim?
There are few reasons which would lead to a denied car insurance claim, but it can occur. Most auto insurance claims are denied if an accident is not covered by the policy. Claims can also be denied if the policyholder has failed to pay insurance premiums.
Auto Insurance Coverage Details
At Berry Curtis Insurance, we take your car insurance seriously and will ask the important questions to make sure we help you find the right policy for your situation. We are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and making sure that we have our customer’s best interests in mind. Our staff are here to answer any of your questions or concerns.
Contact one of our representatives today to learn more about our coverage options.
Here are some things that Berry Curtis Insurance covers: