Auto Insurance in Corning, California
Insurance for Drivers Throughout Corning, CA
Located in Tehama County and north of Sacramento, Corning, California is a growing population with plenty of schools, businesses and attractions. With people driving through for work and play, there are a lot of risks on the road for you, your passengers and other drivers on the road. Berry Curtis Insurance understands the unique risks drivers in Corning, California face. We will help you find and tailor an auto insurance policy specifically for your vehicle and your budget. Our dedicated agents are waiting to help you find the perfect policy today.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
A full coverage auto insurance policy through Berry Curtis Insurance may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to the insured vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, theft, vandalism and other incidents not including collision.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to the vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Medical Payments Coverage: Medical payments coverage provides compensation for medical bills you and your passengers may face after an accident, no matter who caused the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance covers damages related to an accident involving a driver who is not carrying insurance.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance provides compensation to help deal with trip interruptions such as tire changes and towing.
How Does Auto Insurance Work in Corning, California?
While full coverage auto insurance is recommended, only liability is required by the law in the state of California. You can purchase California auto insurance through monthly premiums in return for coverage. As long as your policy is active, you can file a claim to receive compensation for damages to your vehicle, injuries and liability accidents.
Insure Your Vehicle with Berry Curtis Insurance
Get connected with an insurance professional and insure your vehicle with an affordable policy today. Call Berry Curtis Insurance at 530-838-9098 or fill out an online quote form to get started.
Common Corning, California Auto Insurance Questions
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need?
Every driver’s insurance needs are different, so you will need a policy tailored for you. Ideally, you should have enough auto insurance to cover the replacement cost of your vehicle and the proper liability coverages in case of an accident. Speak with an insurance agent about how much auto insurance is right for you.
How Much Does Auto Insurance Cost?
Auto insurance premiums vary depending on your location, age, driving record, credit score, coverage limits and other factors. Fill out an to find out how much you can save on auto insurance today.
What Auto Insurance is Required by Law?
Requirements for auto insurance vary per state. In California, all drivers must carry at least:
- $15,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $30,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $5,000 in property damage liability