Auto Insurance in Redding, California
Insurance for Drivers Throughout Redding, CA
Settled in Northern California, Redding is a beautiful city filled with exploration parks, historical ruins, waterfalls and lakes. It is a beautiful place to visit and an even nicer place to live for those looking to settle down in a bright, busy atmosphere. When more people are on the road in Redding, however, there is a higher risk of having an accident. Berry Curtis Insurance understands the unique risks drivers in Redding, California face. We will help you find and tailor an auto insurance policy specifically for your vehicle and your budget. Our dedicated agents are waiting to help you find the perfect policy today.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
A full coverage auto insurance policy through Berry Curtis Insurance may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to the insured vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, theft, vandalism and other incidents not including collision.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to the vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Medical Payments Coverage: Medical payments coverage provides compensation for medical bills you and your passengers may face after an accident, no matter who caused the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance covers damages related to an accident involving a driver who is not carrying insurance.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance provides compensation to help deal with trip interruptions such as tire changes and towing.
What Affects the Cost of Your Auto Insurance in Redding, CA?
The cost of auto insurance varies depending on a variety of factors, some of which are out of your control. The cost of living and crime rate in Redding, California can affect the cost of your car insurance as well as:
- Driving record
- Credit score
- Vehicle type and value
- Coverage limits
Keep in mind that different accidents can last for varying lengths of time on your auto insurance policy. While a simple accident may only last three to five years, a more severe accident can last an upwards of 10 years.
Insure with Berry Curtis Insurance
In order to protect your vehicle and everyone in it, you need a policy that works for you. Speak with an agent from Berry Curtis Insurance at 530-223-0637 or fill out an online quote form to get started today.
Common Redding, CA Auto Insurance Questions
How Far Does Car Insurance Look Back?
Car insurance looks back around three to five years on your driving record. However, different violations can last on your record for varying lengths of time.
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need?
Your auto insurance needs may be different than your neighbor’s, so you will need a policy tailored for your vehicle. It is generally recommended that you invest in a full coverage auto insurance policy to protect your vehicle.
How Do Auto Insurance Claims Work?
When you file an auto insurance claim, a claims adjuster from the insurer will investigate the claim and calculate how much compensation you should receive based on the accident and your policy. Once a claim is approved, you can receive compensation for the insurer for the damages.
What Auto Insurance is Required in California?
All California drivers must carry at least:
- $15,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $30,000 in bodily injury liability per accident